The Exness website offers a wealth of information and helpful links and tools to enhance your trading experience. Being able to navigate efficiently will help you get the most out of the Exness homepage quickly, so this article will take you on a tour of all that is on offer.
This article will breakdown every navigation item available on the Exness homepage and what sort of information or tools you can expect to find.
The central hub of the Exness website presents the extensive main menu as well as quick links to open an account, sign in, or change the site language.
The bottom-right corner of this page presents the LiveChat function presented as a speech icon; this feature is available on every page of the website and will put you in contact with our Support team.
The About area is split into two distinct categories: Corporate and Legal & Reporting. Corporate contains:
- The Exness Blog: features regular content on everything Exness and financial markets.
- Media room: a selection of appearances in media by Exness, including media kits and contact information.
- Social responsibility: events and developments surrounding our corporate social responsibility goals are shared here.
- Contact us: our contact information is shared here, as well as our global premises and availability.
Legal & Reporting contains:
- Regulation: our market regulatory information and licensing is listed here for all territories in which we operate.
- Financial reports: relevant data points over the history of Exness (from 2010 onwards).
- Compensation fund: details our involvement in the Financial Commission, which resolves disputes in the financial services.
The Trading area is split into two categories, namely Accounts and Instruments. Content in this area focuses on information about what account types are offered by Exness and what trading instruments and conditions exist for traders.
- Standard accounts: with more information on Standard and Standard Cent account types, as well as their market conditions.
- Professional accounts: with more information on Pro, Raw Spread and Zero account types, as well as their market conditions.
- Deposits & withdrawals: shares a list of every payment method available for trading accounts and their minimum/maximum deposit and withdrawal amounts. Approximate processing times are listed here too.
- Fees: details how we approach charging fees (we don’t) and any frequently asked questions on this topic that we get.
The Instruments area is split among the trading instrument groups available to trade. Each instrument presents the market conditions under every account type, as well as a host of useful information like average spread, margin, swap and more.
The Platforms area lists every trading terminal available to use to trade, including some exciting Exness solutions. Opening any link will provide the terminal’s features and instructions on how to download and use each. Trading terminals available here include:
The Tools area packs in a host of very useful tools and features for Exness traders to use. There is a lot to dig into here, but here is a list of each item available here and a brief description:
- Analytical tools: lists descriptions of the fundamental and technical analysis tools included in our trading terminals.
- Investment Calculator: this highly recommended tool calculates live market conditions based on criteria you set including account types, trading instruments, lot size, and leverage.
- Economic calendar: regularly updated, this calendar lists a time and event that will impact a trading instrument’s performance in the markets.
- Currency converter: this tool can convert a base currency into up to 5 other currencies.
- Tick History: each trading instrument’s tick history is available to download here as a zip file.
- VPS hosting: information here on how Exness traders may be able to qualify for the free Exness VPS service.
- Trading Central WebTV: the latest news directly from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange is streamed from this page throughout the day.
The Help link will open the Exness Help Center, which aims to provide detailed information on just about every topic there is, from topics on trading to technical guides, walkthroughs and everything in between.