Do you want to trade on MetaTrader 4 from your Android device? At Exness, you can. Download our Android App today. Here’s what you need to know about using MetaTrader 4 for Android.
We’ll show you how to:
- Download, install and log in to the app
- Add your favorite trading instruments, like EURUSD
- Configure charts
- Open and close trading orders
Quotes for financial instruments are shown in your mobile terminal in real-time. You can choose how quotes are displayed: Simple (symbol, Ask and Bid prices) or Advanced (adds time of last tick, spread, High and Low prices).
To add a symbol to the Quotes tab:
- Tap + in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select a group of symbols.
- Tap the instrument(s) you want to add.
- When you’ve added the instruments you want to see in the Quotes tab, tap the Back button.
To delete a symbol from the main window of the Quotes tab:
- Tap the edit icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap the basket icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the symbol to be deleted.
- Tap the basket icon in the top right corner of the screen again.
- Once you’ve deleted the instrument(s), tap the Back button.
To open a chart for any instrument:
- Go to Quotes.
- Tap the instruments and then tap Open chart.
To change chart type:
- Tap Menu, then tap Settings.
- Tap Current chart type.
- Choose a chart type. You can use three types of real-time charts in the mobile terminal: Bar, Candlestick, and Line.
To change timeframe:
- Tap on the chart.
- Select a timeframe. The mobile terminal for Android supports 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN.
To add indicators:
- Tap the f icon in the upper part of the screen.
- Tap + next to the main window.
- Select an indicator. You have access to thirty technical indicators on the Android app.
- Specify settings for the selected indicator.
- Tap Done.
To open an order:
- Go to Quotes.
- Tap the symbol you want to trade and then tap New order.
- Choose an execution type (instant/ market execution or a pending order) and enter lot size.
- Then specify Stop Loss, Take Profit and Maximum Deviation (optional).
- Tap Buy or Sell.
You will then receive a notification that the order has been opened successfully.
To close an order:
- Go to Trade.
- Tap an order to see the details (S/L, T/P, order ID, swap, etc).
- Press and hold the order, then tap Close order.
- Confirm that you want to close the order.
You will receive a notification that the order has been closed.