Registering an Exness account is a really quick and easy process that can be done within minutes from the homepage.
Follow the video tutorial below or read on to set up your very own Exness account and Personal Area.
How to register on the web:
- Visit the Exness homepage.
- Under the New Account tab, select your current country of residence, enter your email address, and set a password (following the guidelines shown); then click Continue.
- Congratulations, you have successfully registered your Personal Area.
Registering with Exness can be done any day of the week (even on weekends), whenever it’s convenient for you. You can even open an account with us right now!
When you have registered a new Personal Area, it is advised that you verify your account - follow this link to continue with this action.
Creating a new trading account
By default, a real trading account and a demo trading account (both for MT5) are created in your new Personal Area; but it is possible to open new trading accounts.
- From your new Personal Area, click Open New Account in the ‘My Accounts’ area.
- Choose from the available trading account types, and whether you prefer a real or demo account.
- The next screen presents the following settings:
- Another chance to select a Real or Demo account.
- A choice between MT4 and MT5 trading terminals.
- Set your Max Leverage.
- Choose your account currency (note that this cannot be changed for this trading account once set).
- Create a nickname for this trading account.
- Set a trading account password.
Click Create an Account once you are satisfied with your settings.
- Your new trading account will show up in the ‘My Accounts’ tab.
Congratulations, you’ve opened a new trading account.