At Exness, we strive to offer you enough options so that you can transact how you want to. With the ability to set your account currency when creating a trading account, you limit your conversion rates. Exness also offers a wide range of payment methods specific to your country, and prompt transaction processing times.
Click the links below to find out more about transactions with Exness:
- General rules for payments
- What should I know about deposits?
- What should I know about withdrawals?
- How do bank card transactions work?
- What should I know about transactions with electronic payment methods?
- Payment system priority
General rules for payments
- The term "instant" means that a transaction is carried out on our side within a few seconds without manual processing by payment operations specialists.
- The deposit or withdrawal request may take some time to be processed on the payment system provider's side. In this case, the company shall not be liable for delays.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to your personal accounts in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; all necessary information is available in your Personal Area (PA) when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours (on Exness side).
- For a smoother experience, we typically require you to withdraw using the same payment system, trading account, and currency that you used for your deposits. If you used multiple payment methods for deposits, we aim to distribute your withdrawals proportionally across those same payment systems.
- We understand that flexibility is important, so we may offer additional payment options to eligible traders, going beyond the methods initially used. This allows you to manage your funds more effectively. In certain exceptional cases, we may waive the standard withdrawal rule. This is subject to successful account verification and the guidance of our payment specialists who carefully consider each request.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notification in advance.
- Confirm which payment systems are presently available by logging into your PA as payment systems can be inactive for maintenance, or not available to your Exness account's region.
- The company has the right to investigate, cancel and/or impose fees/charges (dependant on the payment method) on any withdrawal request originating from a trading account with no trading activity.
- A withdrawal action can be rejected if a pattern of deposits and withdrawals occur on a trading account with no trading activity. This is a measure to ensure that trading accounts are used appropriately as per our General Business Terms (Paragraph 1.4(e)). Please contact Support if this occurs for further assistance.
Payment system priority
An important system in place is our payment system priority, designed to ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner. How it works is that withdrawals through the following payment methods should be done in this order to ensure efficient service:
- Bank card refund withdrawals.
- Bitcoin refund withdrawals.
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios outlined in our withdrawals article.
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole, and not just a single account; withdrawals can be made from any account regardless.