At Exness, we strive to offer you enough options so that you can transact how you want to. With the ability to set your account currency when creating a trading account, you limit your conversion rates. Exness also offers a wide range of payment methods specific to your country, and prompt transaction processing times.
Click the links below to find out more about transactions with Exness:
- All about Deposits
- All about Withdrawals
- Transacting with your bank card
- About Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)
- Payment system priority
Payment system priority
An important system in place is our payment system priority, designed to ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner. How it works is that that withdrawals through the following payment methods should be done in this order to ensure efficient service:
- Bank card refund withdrawals
- Bitcoin refund withdrawals
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios outlined in our withdrawals article.
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole, and not just a single account; withdrawals can be made from any account regardless.