At Exness, we strive to offer you enough options so that you can transact how you want to. With the ability to set your account currency when creating a trading account, you limit your conversion rates. Exness also offers a wide range of payment methods specific to your country, and prompt transaction processing times.
Click the links below to find out more about transactions with Exness:
- General rules for payments
- All about deposits
- All about withdrawals
- Transacting with your bank card
- About Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)
- Payment system priority
General rules for payments
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial dependent specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to the registered Exness account holder’s personal bank account; this is in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; all necessary information is available from an Exness account’s Personal Area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For payment systems offering instant withdrawals, if a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours. Note that the processing time can vary based on the payment system.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- A withdrawal must be made using the same payment system, same account, and same currency used as for the deposit. When an Exness account holder funds a trading account using multiple payment systems, or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited. In exceptional cases this rule may be waived, pending account verification and under strict advice of our payment specialists. Find out more about this rule in our article about withdrawals.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notification in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
- The company has the right to investigate, cancel and/or impose fees/charges (dependant on payment method) on any withdrawal request originating from a trading account with no trading activity.
- A withdrawal action can be rejected if a pattern of deposits and withdrawals occur on a trading account with no trading activity. This is a measure to ensure that trading accounts are used appropriately as per our General Business Terms (Paragraph 1.4(e). Please contact Support if this occurs for further assistance.
Payment system priority
An important system in place is our payment system priority, designed to ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner. How it works is that that withdrawals through the following payment methods should be done in this order to ensure efficient service:
- Bank card refund withdrawals.
- Bitcoin refund withdrawals.
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios outlined in our withdrawals article.
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole, and not just a single account; withdrawals can be made from any account regardless.