At Exness, we believe requesting deposits and withdrawals should be quick, convenient, and easy. We offer plenty of payment systems to choose from, plus you have the flexibility of depositing and withdrawing funds at any time of any day, including weekends and public holidays.
Here’s what you need to know about deposits and withdrawals at Exness:
- Making deposits
- Deposit fees
- Deposit processing time
- Withdrawing funds
- Withdrawal fees
- Withdrawal processing time
- Payment systems
Funding your Exness account is quick and easy. Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- Make sure your account is verified, meaning that we have reviewed and accepted the Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence documents you uploaded.
- Your first deposit amount should meet or exceed the minimum deposit requirements for your account type. The amount required for some Standard and Professional accounts can differ.
- Double-check minimum deposit requirements for using a specific payment system.
- While choosing your deposit currency, remember that you will need to make withdrawals in the same currency chosen during the deposit. Deposit currency need not be the same as your account currency.
- Finally, whichever payment method you are using, please double-check that you haven’t made any mistakes when you entered your account number, or any important personal information required.
Visit the Deposit section of your Personal Area to deposit funds into your Exness account, any time, any day, 24/7.
Generally, Exness does not charge commission on deposit fees, though it is always best to double-check the conditions of your chosen Electronic Payment System (EPS).
Deposit processing time
Processing times can vary based on the payment method you used to deposit funds. All available methods will be shown to you in the Deposit section of your Personal Area. For most payment systems offered by Exness, the deposit processing time is instant, meaning that once you have confirmed your deposit request, the funds will be transferred to your trading account in seconds; if not, it should take up to 3-5 business days to reflect.
If the instant or stated deposit time has been exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team.
You have round-the-clock access to your funds and can make withdrawals any day, any time.
There are a couple of general rules for withdrawing funds from your trading account that you need to be aware of:
- The amount you can withdraw at any specific point in time is equal to your account’s free margin that’s shown in your Personal Area.
- You can only withdraw funds via the same payment method you used to deposit funds.
- If you used a number of different payment methods to deposit funds into your account, withdrawals are to be made to those payment systems in the same proportion as the deposits were made.
- Withdrawals follow the payment system priority (outlined below), so withdraw funds in that order (bank card first, then Bitcoin, then anything else) to optimize transaction times.
The last one is very important, so we’ve included an example:
You’ve deposited USD 1000 total into your account, with USD 700 with Skrill and 300 USD with Neteller. As such, you'll only be allowed to withdraw 70% of the total withdrawal amount through Skrill and 30% through Neteller. Let's assume that you’ve earned 500 USD and wish to withdraw everything, including profit. You'll need to transfer 1050 USD to Skrill and 450 USD to your Neteller account to complete the withdrawal.
The goal of this rule is a preventative measure to ensure that Exness submits safely to financial regulations forbidding money laundering and potential fraud, making it an essential rule without exception.
You can withdraw funds from your account in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area. You may check the status of the transfer under Transaction History at any time.
Just as with depositing funds, we do not take fees when it comes to withdrawing. Some payment systems may require a transaction fee, so it’s best to be aware of the terms and conditions of your chosen payment system.
Click here for more info.
Withdrawal processing time
The vast majority of withdrawals via electronic payment systems are performed instantly and typically, you receive the money within seconds.
If the instant or stated withdrawal time is exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team, so we can help you troubleshoot.
There are so many ways to transact with Exness, and we are constantly adding new Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) to give you the most options to transact. Be aware that some options are restricted by location, and we do recommend reading this article all about EPS if you would like to know more.
Payment System Priority
To ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner, do note that there is a payment system priority in place to provide efficient service. This means that withdrawals through the following payment methods should be done in this priority:
- Bank card withdrawals
- Bitcoin withdrawals
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios explained previously.
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole, and not just a single account; withdrawals can be made from any account regardless.