At Exness, we strive to offer you enough options so that you can transact how you want to. With the ability to set your account currency when creating a trading account, you limit your conversion rates. Exness also offers a wide range of payment methods specific to your country, and prompt transaction processing times.
Click the links below to find out more about transactions with Exness:
- General Rules for Payments
- All about Deposits
- All about Withdrawals
- Transacting with your bank card
- About Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)
- Payment system priority
General Rules for Payments
- The term “instant” shall be understood to mean that a transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by financial dependent specialists.
- Funds may only be withdrawn to the registered Exness account holder’s personal bank account; this is in order to ensure financial security and prevent money laundering.
- The company will not accept direct payments or payments to third parties; all necessary information is available from an Exness account’s Personal Area when completing a transaction.
- Deposits and withdrawals may be made 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If a deposit or withdrawal is not carried out instantly, it will be completed within 24 hours.
- The company shall not be liable for delays in processing deposits and withdrawals if such delays are caused by the payment system.
- A withdrawal must be made using the same payment system, same account, and same currency used as for the deposit. When an Exness account holder funds a trading account using multiple payment systems, or multiple wallets within the same payment system, funds must be withdrawn in proportion to the amounts deposited.
- The company retains the right to change the processing time for deposits and withdrawals without notification in advance.
- The company may place limits on the payment systems available to clients from certain countries.
- The company has the right to investigate, cancel and/or impose fees/charges (dependant on payment method) on any withdrawal request originating from a trading account with no trading activity.
Payment system priority
An important system in place is our payment system priority, designed to ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner. How it works is that that withdrawals through the following payment methods should be done in this order to ensure efficient service:
- Bank card refund withdrawals
- Bitcoin refund withdrawals
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios outlined in our withdrawals article.
The payment system priority is based on your Personal Area as a whole, and not just a single account; withdrawals can be made from any account regardless.