Exness allows instant transfers of funds between Exness trading accounts 24/7. While internal transfers are free-of-charge, please note that trading accounts are subject to currency conversion at the time of transfer.
- Internal transfer limitations
- Internal transfers within a Personal Area
- Internal transfers to other Personal Areas
- How to withdraw funds after you've received an internal transfer
Internal transfer limitations
To transfer* funds to another trading account, the sender must have verified their POI. A recipient that is not fully verified is subject to an internal transfer limit of USD 2 000 until fully verified, and all transfers are also subject to currency exchange rates.
Note: the transfer limit of USD 2 000 is a total amount (not a single transaction size) which does not override base monthly internal transfer limits. Every Personal Area has its own monthly internal transfer limit imposed which can be smaller than USD 2 000.
*Internal transfer of funds from Nigeria to other countries is not possible even between partners and their clients.
Internal transfer methods
The following payments systems are limited to internal transfers between trading accounts in the same Personal Area:
These payment systems can be used to make internal transfers between different Personal Areas:
Internal transfers are not available for the following payment systems:
- Tether (USDT)
- USD Coin (USDC)
Some payment methods are completely unavailable until your Exness account is fully verified; namely bank cards, crypto wallets and Perfect Money.
Note: A local payment system used to make an internal transfer between different Personal Areas must be available to both Personal Areas, or the internal transfer cannot be completed - exceptions apply to partnership rewards and profit made from credited funds.
Follow the link to find out more about the electronic payment systems on offer.
Internal Transfer Rules
There are a few restrictions regarding internal transfers:
- Making an internal transfer between accounts that are registered in different countries requires that the sender and receiver have a partner-client relationship, or the transfer will not be possible. Internal transfers between two accounts without a partner-client relationship is only possible if both accounts are registered to the same country.
- The payment system used to withdraw transferred funds must be the same as the method used when depositing the funds into the trading account.
- Cross-country internal transfers are not available for partners in Nigeria.
Here’s an example:
You deposit funds into Account A using Payment Method X, and perform an internal transfer to Account B; the owner of Account B must then withdraw funds from his account with the same Payment Method X. If Account B does not have the option of withdrawing funds with Payment Method X, the transferred funds cannot be withdrawn and any withdrawal transaction will be rejected.
- The amount of funds to be transferred to a new trading account with internal transfer must equal or exceed the minimum initial deposit of the account type, if applicable.
Here’s an example:
If the minimum initial deposit of a Pro account is USD 200, an internal transfer to a new Pro account must be USD 200 or more. Please note that the actual minimum deposit amount for Pro accounts depends on your region.
- The minimum transfer amount is USD 1 per transaction, while the maximum transfer amount is USD 1 000 000 in both kinds of internal transfers listed below - check your Personal Area for these limits listed beneath the method.
Internal transfers within a Personal Area
To perform an internal transfer between trading accounts in the same Personal Area:
- Choose Between your accounts from the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading accounts involved with the From account and To account options, as well as the amount to be transferred, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown.
- Note that if there is a difference in the currencies of the accounts involved, the conversion rate will be specified in the transaction details.
- Click Confirm to complete the transaction.
Internal transfers to other Personal Areas
To perform an internal transfer to trading accounts in a different Personal Area:
- Choose To another user from the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you wish to make the internal transfer from and enter the trading account number you wish to transfer to, the email address (registered with Exness) of the recipient, as well as the reason for the transfer from the dropdown menu.
- Then enter in the amount to be transferred, and click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown; check the details and click Confirm.
- Enter the verification code sent to your phone/email (based on the security type currently set to your Exness account) in the verification code field which will now appear on the page, then select Confirm.
- You will be shown a transaction summary on the next page. a. Note that if there is a difference in the currencies of the accounts involved, the conversion rate will be specified on this page.
- The transfer will be completed once you click Confirm.
In order to receive an internal transfer from another client, no action is required but you may want to verify that the transfer has taken place.
To verify an internal transfer has been received:
- Go to the Transaction History tab in your Personal Area.
- Choose Transfer from the transaction types dropdown menu.
- Find the transfer and click on it to bring up its details; you will find the transaction status here and to which trading account it was made.
Exness is not responsible for mistakes arising from the internal transfers initiated by clients. Such cases are referred to payment specialists for possible solutions, if any can be enacted.
How to withdraw funds after you've received an internal transfer
To withdraw funds that you have transferred into one of your other trading accounts or have received from another client, you (the receiver of the internal transfer) must use the same payment method the sender account used to deposit funds; this does not apply to partnership rewards and profit made from credited funds.
Here’s an example: You deposit funds into one of your accounts, Account A, using WebMoney. You then send funds via internal transfer to Account B. WebMoney - the same payment method you used to top up Account A - must be used when withdrawing funds from Account B.
Follow the link for a more in-depth look at payments with Exness.