Difficulty with depositing funds into your trading accounts can have a number of different reasons depending on your chosen payment method, account verification status, among many others.
In order to troubleshoot this error, please check the following:
- Ensure that your Exness account is fully verified, as there are limitations placed on deposits made into accounts that have not completed this important process.
- Each trading account has its own minimum and maximum deposit amounts; check that your trading account type is compatible with the amount you are trying to deposit.
- The payment method you have selected may have a minimum or maximum deposit amounts that are not being matched; try a different amount to deposit, complying with these guidelines.
- Payment methods are also dependent on the country of residence registered to your Personal Area, and may become unavailable or are not supported in your country. In this case, please try another payment method available in the deposit area of your Personal Area.
If you still face issues depositing into your account, please contact our Support Team for further assistance, with the following details:
- Your trading account number.
- The type of payment method you are using to deposit.
- The error message you received, if any.
- Your Support Pin for account and identification purposes.