Though Exness strives to make deposits and withdrawals available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, there may be times when a deposit does not reflect immediately; this can be due to a variety of factors, including but not limited to inherent limitations of the chosen payment method.
Note: As per Exness policy, if a deposit or withdrawal is not processed immediately, it will be processed within 24 hours; it is advised to consider this timeframe to mitigate the risk of stop out.
Whatever the reason, we understand that waiting can be frustrating so we have created a checklist to follow to put your mind at ease.
A. Check Transaction History
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Go to Transaction History.
- Select Deposits from the dropdown menu.
- Locate the transaction; the time of deposit, payment method, trading account, status and amount deposited are all shown here.
- Clicking on the transaction will bring up its details; this is helpful in letting you know how your deposit is being processed.
- If your deposit has exceeded the processing time, contact our friendly Support Team with the following information:
- Confirmation of your deposit (for example, a screenshot of the obtained invoice)
- Your invoice number
- Date of deposit
- Your Support PIN (Contact Support to request this if you have not already)