If you still haven’t received an SMS with a verification code, here are a few things you can do:
- Confirm that your security type is SMS by logging into your Personal Area, clicking Settings and then Security Type. If it isn’t, you can change it though keep in mind once your security type is set to SMS, it cannot be changed back to email.
- Make sure that the phone number you entered is in the correct international format - it should begin with + and the country code. Search “calling code” and the name of your country in an Internet search to help you find the code you need.
- Wait a few minutes, and if the message doesn't arrive within 5 minutes, try again by clicking Resend the Message on the confirmation screen. You can repeat this request 2-3 times.
- Turn your phone off and on again, and click Resend the Message.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookie files and try again. You can also try using a different browser.
- Put your SIM card in a different phone and try Resend the Message again.
If none of the above suggestions solve the problem, please contact our Support Team for further assistance.