If you do not receive a verification code by SMS when you are trying to authorize your account action, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot this issue.
- Confirm that your set security type is SMS by logging into your Personal Area. Click on Settings > Security Settings and view what is listed under Verification Method; the phone number where you set the SMS to be sent should be displayed. If it shows an email address or a different phone number, then click Change to set your Security Type.
- Make sure that the phone number entered has the correct international format - it may be that the country code was matched automatically with your registered country of residence, and your actual phone number is not registered correctly. If the country code is not correct, change the phone number by following the same process mentioned in Point 1, and try to resend the SMS.
- Wait a little longer and if the message does not arrive within 5 minutes, click Resend the Message on the confirmation screen. You can safely repeat this 3 - 4 times via different browsers, not more than 1-minute intervals in between each time.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies files then try again. You can also try using a different browser.
- Restart your phone, and click Resend the Message.
- On your mobile device, toggle your data and/or set it to Airplane mode to refresh the connection, and click Resend the Message.
- Place your SIM card into a different phone and click Resend the Message.
If your current registered mobile number continues to present this issue, consider using a different phone number to see if the problem persists. Follow the link for more about how to change your account phone number.
If none of the above suggestions solve the problem, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team who are happy to provide further assistance.