We have collected the most common reasons that errors occur during withdrawals so that you can find a possible solution.
If you continue to have difficulty withdrawing funds, contact Exness Support with the following details handy:
- Your account number.
- The name of the payment system you are trying to withdraw to.
- A screenshot or photo of the error message you are receiving (if any).
Here are the most common withdrawal error messages, and their possible solutions:
|Not enough funds to make a withdrawal
- Ensure that any open orders are not causing your free margin to fluctuate. Consider closing any open positions to settle the balance and then input the amount desired for withdrawal.
- Confirm your withdrawal currency is specified in the account currency, or this may cause errors.
|Cannot find the payment system
- If the payment system you used to deposit is not available for withdrawals, please contact our Support Team to assist you, an alternative method can be provided for your withdrawal.
|Payment system account blocked or hacked
- In the case that your registered account with the payment system is blocked, hacked, or unavailable, please contact our Support Team with proof so they can consult with our payment specialists to find the best possible solution for you.