We have collected the most common reasons that errors occur during deposits and withdrawals so that you can find a possible solution.
If you continue to have difficulty making deposits and withdrawing funds, contact Exness Support with the following details handy:
- Your account number.
- The name of the payment system you are trying to withdraw to.
- A screenshot or photo of the error message you are receiving (if any).
Note: The reason for a failed deposit or withdrawal can be seen in your Personal Area.
Deposit and withdrawal errors
Here are the most common deposit and withdrawal error messages, and their possible solutions:
- Invalid date
- Please double-check the entered date and try again.
- Card is not supported
- Please use a Visa, Mastercard, or JCB card that supports the transaction currency.
- Invalid card holder name
- Please double-check the entered name and try again.
- Account Not Found
- Please double-check your account details and try again.
- If the problem persists, please contact Exness Support.
- Not enough money
- Please check that the withdrawal amount is within the limit of the available free margin.
- Account does not belong to your Personal Area**
- Please enter account details under your name.
- Invalid email format
- Please double-check the email address and try again.
- Minimum withdrawal amount BTC
- Please check that the withdrawal amount is within the limit.
- Invalid Perfect Money account
- Please double-check the account details and try again.
- Requested currency does not match account currency
- Please adjust the withdrawal currency to match the account currency.
- Invalid WebMoney account
- Please double-check the entered account details and try again.
**Applicable only for internal transfers.