If you are having difficulty logging in to your Personal Area (PA), here is a checklist for you to go through:
- Make sure you are using the correct and complete email address used during registration to log in to the Exness website.
- Use the PA password to log in. Not to be confused with your trading account passwords. If you have forgotten your PA password, click here to recover.
- Check your keyboard settings and your Caps Lock, as passwords are case-sensitive.
- Check for any extra spaces you may have entered unintentionally. If you are using copy-paste to enter your credentials, try to enter it manually.
- Finally, make sure you haven’t requested for this PA to be terminated in the past. If you have. you won’t be able to re-use it. Register a new PA under a different email address to proceed.
If you are still having issues, don’t hesitate to contact our Support Team.