If you have encountered any issues upon registration, profile verification, or logging into your account, we have a list of common topics that may help you resolve the issue.
If your issue is not listed here or not adequately resolved, please suggest the topic so that we may add it to this page, or contact Support for further assistance.
- Why can't I register an Exness account?
- Why can't I set a password during registration?
- Why can't I upload verification documents?
- Why can't I log into my Personal Area?
Why can't I register an Exness account?
Registering for an Exness account only needs a valid email address and working phone number from the country of residence chosen. To begin, you will only need to enter an email address and create a password to create your Personal Area (PA); adding a phone number to the account happens at a later stage.
You may be encountering one of the following errors if facing an issue with registering an account:
Email is already connected to an account
Note: If you are seeing this error, this email address has already been used to register with Exness and cannot be used again.
To fix this, you may:
- Try to recover your Personal Area (PA) password from here.
- Use a different email address to register.
Enter a valid email address
Do make sure that you have entered your email address correctly and completely without any additional spaces or characters that may have been entered unintentionally.
If you are seeing this error, hit the Enter button on your keyboard in the email entry field to get a tip on what exactly needs to be changed/fixed.
Why can't I set a password during registration?
Setting up or resetting a password is simple and easy. The basic requirements for you to keep in mind while setting up your Personal Area (PA) password are:
- Must contain 8-15 characters
- Must contain both uppercase and lowercase letters (example of uppercase letters - A,Z; example of lowercase letters - a,z)
- Must contain a combination of numbers and English letters (example - 123Happy)
- If including special characters, you can choose from the following: # [ ] ( ) @ $ & * ! ? | , . / \ ^ + - _
The website has a helpful color-coding feature for you to identify which requirements are being met and which aren’t.
Once you enter a password, the requirements will change color to green or red to indicate whether they have been met/not met respectively. Moreover, you will only be able to click the Continue button once all requirements show up in green.
Note: In some cases, you may also be prompted to tick the “I am not a robot” captcha before being able to click the Continue button. An example of an accepted password is Exness_123, but we do not recommend using such simple passwords.
Why can't I upload verification documents?
Here are a few tips to ensure a smooth upload of your verification documents:
- Do make sure to completely fill in your Economic Profile before proceeding to submit your documents for POI (Proof of Identity) and POR (Proof of Residence) verification. You will need to prepare two different documents for POI and POR verification.
For example, if you used your Identification Card for POI, you can use a utility bill (electricity, gas, water) for POR verification.
Note: Clients in some countries can use one document to verify both POI and POR.
- Your file size should not be greater than 64 MB. If this limit is exceeded, the document will fail to be uploaded for verification.
- You have already made a submission: If you have already submitted a document for verification, you cannot make a new upload until the submission has been reviewed. Please wait for the email regarding the status of your document before uploading a new one. You can also check this from the verification status bar at the top of the main screen in your Personal Area.
- POI and POR documents can be submitted for review together. If you wish, you may skip the POR upload and do it later, however, we recommend that you submit the documents together to complete the verification process.
Read more about how to completely verify your profile.
Why can't I log into my Personal Area?
Here is a checklist to help you troubleshoot the issue of being unable to log into your PA.
- Username check
The username to log into your PA is your registered email address. Do not enter any trading account number or your name as the username.
- Password check
You need to use the PA password set at the time of registration to successfully log in.
While entering the password, do ensure that there are no additional spaces and typos, and check if Caps Lock is turned on as passwords are case-sensitive.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it by clicking this link to reset your Personal Area password.
- Login troubleshooting
You may encounter issues when logging in to your PA, even with the correct login details entered. Clear your cache and cookies from your browser, and try again, or try logging in from a different browser.
- Account check
If you have applied for your account to be terminated with Exness in the past, you cannot use that PA anymore. Moreover, you cannot use that email address to register again. Create a new PA with a different email address to register with us again.
We hope you find this helpful. In case of any further issues, do not hesitate to contact Support with a screenshot of the error page.