Receiving the Market is closed error message when opening an order means that the market is closed and no trading operations are allowed. Trading is only available during market hours.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I close a hedged order?
- I can’t log in to MT4/MT5 in new macOS Catalina
- I’m getting ‘Trade is disabled’ error
- I can't log in to the terminal
- The New Order button is gray
- Off quotes
- Waiting for update
- Not enough money
- Buy and Sell buttons are inactive
- Market is closed