Do you want to download the MetaTrader 5 platform on all your iOS devices, so you can trade on the go? We’ll show you how in just a few steps:
To connect your existing Exness trading accounts to MT5:
- Tap Login to an existing account.
- Type Exness in the search field and specify which type of account you want to login to: Real or Trial.
- Now, simply enter your login credentials and Sign In.
Take a tour around your new MetaTrader 5 platform with us. You have plenty of trading options with MT5:
Quotes gives you real-time prices for our tradable currency pairs.
Press on a currency pair in Quotes to view the menu and select the Chart option.
You can display multiple charts, change time frames, apply objects and indicators, and change other settings by exploring the different options this fully-loaded platform offers.
- See your balance, equity and free margin.
- Place trades on your favourite tradable assets.
- Place pending orders (6 types)
- Set Stop Loss and Take Profit Levels
- View your order and transaction history.
- Review filled and cancelled orders.
- Filter results by profit, open/ close time, symbol and time period.
Firstly, you need to be able to find the assets you want to trade. Click on Quotes to bring up the list of assets. You can add assets to the list by clicking + or remove assets by clicking the pencil icon - select the assets you want to remove and then simply tap the bin icon.
To open an order:
- Go to Quotes.
- Tap the symbol you want to trade, then tap Trade.
- Set your order parameters (i.e. Stop Loss, Take profit, Deviation, etc.).
- Tap Buy or Sell.
- To set a pending order, tap Instant Execution or Market Execution (based on your account type and trading instrument).
- Choose one of the pending orders and set your order parameters (i.e. Price, Stop Loss, Take profit).
- Tap Place.
You will then receive a notification that the order has been placed/ opened successfully.
To close or modify an order:
- Go to Trade.
- Tap an order to see its details (Price, S/L, T/P, order ID, etc.).
- Press and hold the order, then tap either Modify or Close position.
- If you want to close the order, tap Close position.
You will receive a notification that the order has been closed.