You can make deposits and withdrawals from your trading accounts via Tether - a blockchain-based cryptocurrency backed by dollars, euros and yens.
With Tether, you can deposit and withdraw Tether instantly and securely.
Here’s everything you need to know about using Tether:
|Minimum deposit||No limit|
|Maximum deposit||No limit|
|Maximum withdrawal||No limit|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Average time: 1 hour (6 blocks)|
Miner fee applies
0% (Exness covers miner fee)
Deposit via Tether
You can fund your trading account via Tether in 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and select Tether.
- Choose an account (it’s advisable to choose a USD account to avoid paying conversion fees). Click NEXT.
- Log in to your Tether account (Tether.To) and click Send Funds. Enter the Tether wallet address and the amount of USDT you want to deposit into your trading account.
Your trading account will be credited with Tether when 6 blocks (on average) are confirmed.
Withdraw via Tether
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Go to the Withdrawal section in your Personal Area and select Tether.
- Select account. Enter your Tether wallet address and the withdrawal amount. Click NEXT.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click CONFIRM WITHDRAWAL.
Your withdrawal will be credited to your Tether wallet when 6 blocks (on average) are confirmed.