It’s easier than ever to make deposits and withdrawals from your trading accounts with Tether - a blockchain-based cryptocurrency using the Omni Protocol*. With Tether, you can deposit and withdraw instantly and securely while it is 100% backed by fiat currency assets.
Here’s what you need to know about using Tether:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||No limit|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 100|
|Maximum withdrawal||No limit|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Up to 72 hours|
Miner fee applies
0% (Exness covers miner fee)
*Important: Please select Omni Protocol to process all transactions with Tether, or the transaction will fail and may result in funds being lost.
Deposit with Tether
You can fund your trading account via Tether in 3 simple steps:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and select Tether.
- Choose a trading account (it’s advisable to choose a USD-based trading account to avoid paying conversion fees). Click Next.
- Log in to your Tether account (Tether.To) and click Send Funds. Enter the Tether wallet address and the amount of USDT you want to deposit into your trading account.
Your trading account will be credited with Tether when 6 blocks (on average) are confirmed.
Withdrawal with Tether
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Go to the Withdrawal section in your Personal Area and select Tether.
- Select your trading account, then enter your Tether wallet address and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm Withdrawal.
Your withdrawal will be credited to your Tether wallet when 6 blocks (on average) are confirmed.