- Who is the Raw Spread account best suited for?
- Top features of the Raw Spread account
- Account Details
Who is the Raw Spread account best suited for?
The Raw Spread account is an account type suited for experienced traders who want ultra-low, stable spreads. It stands in contrast to other market maker accounts with its approach to fixed commission.
Top features of the Raw Spread account
- Ultra-low spreads.
- Fixed trading commission per lot (specific to the trading instrument).
- No limit on how many positions can be open at any given time.
- Orders will be executed with market execution (no requotes).
Here is a comprehensive list of details for the Raw Spread account:
|Minimum Initial Deposit||Starting from USD 200*|
|Execution type||Market execution|
Real and Demo:
AED, ARS, AUD, AZN, BDT, BHD, BND, BRL, CAD, CHF, CNY, EGP, EUR, GBP, GHS, HKD, HUF, IDR, INR, JOD, JPY, KES, KRW, KWD, KZT, MAD, MXN, MYR, NGN, NZD, OMR, PHP, PKR, QAR, RUB, SAR, SGD, THB, UAH, UGX, USD, UZS, VND, XOF, ZAR
|Trading instruments||Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrencies, Energies, Indices, Stocks|
|Trading Platforms||MT4 and MT5|
|Trading Commission||Up to USD 3.50 per lot (depending on the instrument traded) and for both directions of an order.|
|Swap Free Accounts (For Muslim countries)||Available|
*The minimum initial deposit depends on geographic region.