You can now top up your trading account in Thai baht with SCB Bank Mobile Banking, a payment method that allows you to transfer funds to your Exness account from the payment wallet linked to your mobile banking application.
As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing and withdrawing using your local currency means you don’t need to worry about currency conversion. Additionally, there is no commission when funding your Exness account with SCB Bank Mobile Banking.
Here’s what you need to know about using SCB Bank Mobile Banking in Thailand:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 58 000|
(with online bank payment)
(with online bank payment)
|USD 10 000|
Deposit and withdrawal processing fees
Deposit processing time
Maximum: up to 5 hours
Withdrawal processing time
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with SCB Bank Mobile Banking
To top up your trading account using SCB Bank Mobile Banking:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click SCB Bank Mobile Banking.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Continue.
- You will be shown a summary of the transaction. Click Confirm.
- You will receive a QR code.
- Go to the SCB Mobile application on your phone and select Pay Bills.
- Under the To tab tap on Scan bills. Check the transaction details and scan the QR code.
- Input the verification code sent by the bank to confirm the transaction.
You’ll receive the funds in your trading account instantly.
Withdraw with online banking
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Click Online banking payment in Thailand in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency and enter the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will need to select SCB Bank from the drop down, fill in your account number, account name, and follow the prompts to complete the transaction.
Your withdrawal should be credited to your bank account within 24 hours.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Support Team.