You can top up your trading account in Thai baht with Cashier/ATM, a payment method that allows you to transfer funds from selected bank counters or even ATM machines. Depositing and withdrawing with baht means you save on currency exchange fees and no fees are charged for deposits and withdrawals by this payment method.
Please note which banks in Thailand are supported by this payment method in your Personal Area. Withdrawals made with this payment method use the online banking payment method.
Here’s what you need to know about using Cashier/ATM:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 58 000|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 1|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 10 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free of charge|
|Deposit processing time||Instant (Up to 4 hours)|
|Withdrawal processing time||Instant (Up to 24 hours)|
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposits with Cashier/ATM
- Select Cashier/ATM in the Deposit area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up and the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- You will be shown a summary of the transaction, and can click Confirm to continue.
- Click Download invoice to save a PDF to your device.
- Take the downloaded invoice to select bank counters or ATMs and make the payment to complete the deposit. Note: The list of banks supported are shown on the invoice.
- Click Return to Merchant to return to your Personal Area.
Withdrawals with online banking payment
To withdraw funds from your trading account:
- Select Online banking payment in Thailand in the Withdrawal area of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account and the amount to be withdrawn, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- Choose a bank from the list, your bank account number, and bank account holder’s name, then click Confirm.
- If successful, you will see a final confirmation message.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Exness Support Team.