The Exness Investment Calculator is a handy tool that can help you calculate the conditions of an order based on a selection of variables, including:
- Account type
- Account currency
- Trading instrument
- Trading volume in lots
The results are based on actual market data but may differ to live conditions due to currency conversion and spread differences. Watch the video below to learn how to use the Investment Calculator:
The Investment Calculator automatically generates results based on live market conditions for the following:
- Margin: the amount of funds withheld by a broker to keep an order open and is calculated in the trading account currency.
- Spread: a measurement of the difference between the current Bid and Ask prices of a particular trading instrument in pips.
- Commission: is the charge applied on Raw Spread and Zero accounts for opening and closing a position.
- Swap short: is the interest that is applied to all sell positions that are left open overnight for the following trading day.
- Swap long: is the interest that is applied to all Buy positions that are left open overnight for the following trading day.
- Pip value: refers to how much money will be earned or lost if the price changes by 1 pip.
Points to note:
- The Investment Calculator offers a wide variety of trading instruments for you to choose from, including forex currency pairs, metals, stocks, indices, energies, and cryptocurrencies.
- When selecting instruments with fixed margin requirements, the leverage setting will be disabled.
- Values shown on the Investment Calculator might differ with actual value as it displays averages.