You can now top up your trading account in Vietnamese Dong with Nganluong, a payment method that allows you to transfer funds to your Exness account from the Nganluong e-wallet. As opposed to payments in USD or any other currency, depositing and withdrawing in local currency saves on currency exchange rates.
Note: If this payment method is currently not available, please choose from other available payment methods in your Personal Area (PA).
Here’s what you need to know about using Nganluong in Vietnam:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 3 500|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 2|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 7 500|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||
Maximum: up to 30 minutes
|Withdrawal processing time||
Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with Nganluong
- Select Nganluong from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be directed to the Nganluong page choose from the following to complete your deposit:
- eBanking transfer
- ATM card
- Bank Cashier
Withdraw with Nganluong
- Select Nganluong in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- Please ensure you enter the correct wallet details. Your withdrawal should be credited to your account within the processing time shown in the table above.
NganLuong wallet support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the maximum processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.