The size of any documents you upload for verification purposes should not exceed 15 megabytes per document, be that an image file, PDF or other file type. If your files exceed this size, we recommend you try to compress the file to below 15mb, or adjust the quality and size settings of your scanner, if you are using one.
Articles in this section
- Why was my documentation rejected?
- How can I upload the document again after it was rejected?
- What type of account should I choose?
- What information do I need when I register?
- What happens if an account is not used for a long time?
- How can I change the name given at registration?
- How can I create a demo account?
- What are the regional restrictions for Standard Cent accounts?
- Can I change my account currency?
- Are there any countries Exness does not accept clients from?