Having your deposit or withdrawal rejected can be annoying. Deposits and withdrawals may be rejected based on a few reasons.
Your deposit may be rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- Your account may not be fully verified. Ensure that your Exness account is fully verified.
- The amount you intend to deposit is not within the minimum and maximum deposit limits.
- The payment method you used is not supported in your country. Payment methods are also dependent on the country of residence registered to your Personal Area. Try using another payment method.
Read more on what to do if you can’t deposit funds.
Here are some possible reasons why your withdrawal transaction may be rejected.
- The transaction is made from/to an account that isn’t in the account holder’s name
- Withdrawal amount is higher than the deposited amount.
- There are insufficient funds to withdraw.
If you have trouble making a withdrawal, read more on what to do if a withdrawal doesn’t work.
Be sure to understand all the payment and withdrawal criteria when making a withdrawal. Read more on everything to know about payments.
To check why your deposit or withdrawal has been rejected:
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Go to Transaction History.
- Find the transaction that has been rejected and hover your mouse over the ‘Rejected’ status.
- You will be able to see the rejection reason in a small pop-up. For further clarification, please contact Exness customer support at email@example.com.