This could be caused by a few issues, so let’s troubleshoot them.
If you think your internet connection might be unstable, these are the steps you should take:
- Run a speed test to see if this is the problem.
- Check that all internet cables are securely input.
- Reset your modem/router by turning it off for at least 5 seconds before turning it back on again.
- Rescan for the servers by clicking on the connection bar in the bottom right-hand corner, and selecting rescan servers.
Firewall and Antivirus Software
In order to solve this, try the following:
- Add MT4 or MT5 to your Firewall and Antivirus Software exceptions
- Disable your firewall and try to log in again.
You may also try using the IP address/DNS to log in to the terminal. If you don’t have these details already, the Exness Support team can help you; get in touch with our Exness Support team.