You can now register with Exness while you’re on the go. All you need is the Exness Trader App and an email address.
Watch our video or read on to find out all about getting started with this app:
- Set up your Exness Trader App
- Create an account
- How to use the app if I already have an Exness account
Set up your Exness Trader App
- Download Exness Trader from the App Store or Google Play.
- Install and load Exness Trader.
- Select Register.
- Tap Change Country/Region to select your country of residence from the list, then tap Continue.
- Enter your email address and Continue.
- Create a password, noting its requirements. Tap Continue.
- Provide your phone number and verify it by entering the code sent to you.
- Create a 4-digit passcode, and then enter it again to confirm.
- You may be prompted to set up biometrics if available on your device, or you can skip this step.
- A prompt to make your first deposit will present, but you may skip this.
- Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and set up Exness Trader.
Create an account
Upon registration, you will be given a demo account (with USD 10 000 virtual funds) and a real trading account. You will be asked for the preferred account currency for the real account which cannot be changed later. You can try your hand at demo trading or make a deposit into the real account to get started.
Alternatively, you can also create a demo/real trading account of your choice. Click here for detailed instructions.
How to use the app if I already have an Exness account
If you already have an Exness account: follow the steps as normal, but instead of choosing Register in step 3, choose Sign In and enter your account credentials. Thereafter, simply follow from step 8.
Once set up, we recommend verifying your account so that you can make use of all of Exness’s features.