Skrill is a very popular electronic payment method available in nearly 200 countries worldwide. Skrill can help you transfer money across various sites instantly and can be used to top up your Exness trading accounts commission free.
Currently Skrill is not available to accounts registered in Indonesia. Please contact Support for more information about this.
Here’s what you need to know about Skrill:
|Minimum deposit||10 USD|
|Maximum deposit||USD 100 000 per transaction|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 10|
USD 12 000 per transaction
|Deposit processing fees||Free|
|Withdrawal processing fees||
Less than USD 20: USD 1
More than or equal to USD 20: free
|Deposit processing time||
Maximum: up to 5 hours
|Withdrawal processing time||
Maximum: up to 2 days
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists. This does not guarantee that a transaction will be completed instantaneously, but that the process is begun instantly.
Deposit with Skrill:
- Select Skrill from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, and select the currency, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be redirected to the Skill webpage where you will either:
a. Log in with your Skrill credentials to enter your member area.
b. Create a new Skrill account to access your member area.
- Choose your payment method within the Skrill website and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your deposit action is now complete and the funds should reflect in your chosen trading account soon.
Withdraw with Skrill:
- Select Skrill from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency and the withdrawal amount, and enter your Skill account registered email. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- Your withdrawal action is now complete.
Skrill payments support
If your Skrill account is blocked, please contact Support or email us at email@example.com with proof that the account has been blocked indefinitely. Our finance department will find a solution for you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.