Skrill is a very popular electronic payment method available in nearly 200 countries worldwide. Using Skrill can help you transfer money across various sites instantly. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account commission free.
Here’s what you need to know about Skrill:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 100,000 per transaction|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 12,000 per transaction|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||
Less than USD 20: USD 1
More than or equal to USD 20: free
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Instant*|
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit via Skrill:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Skrill.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Continue.
- A confirmation page will summarize the transaction; click Confirm to continue.
- You will be redirected to the Skill webpage where you will either:
a. Log in with your Skrill credentials to enter your member area.
b. Click Sign Up to create a new Skrill account to access your member area.
- Choose your payment method within the Skrill website and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Congratulations, your deposit has been completed.
Withdraw via Skrill:
- Select Skrill from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, and enter your Skrill account email; specify the withdrawal amount in your trading account currency. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm payment.
- Congratulations, your withdrawal will now begin processing.
Note: If your Skrill account is blocked, please contact us via chat or email us at email@example.com with proof that the account has been blocked indefinitely. Our finance department will find a solution for you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.