WebMoney is an electronic payment method currently being used by more than 40 million customers across the globe. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account commission free.
Here’s what you need to know about WebMoney:
|Minimum deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum deposit||USD 1,000,000 per transaction|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 1|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 1,000,000 per transaction|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free of charge|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Instant|
Deposit with WebMoney:
- Go to the Deposit section of your Personal Area, and click WebMoney.
- In the pop up window, select the trading account you would like to top up, select the deposit currency, specify the deposit amount, and click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Double-check all the data and click Confirm payment.
- You will be redirected to the WebMoney website, where you will need to follow the prompts to complete the transfer.
Once you’ve completed the transfer, the funds will be credited to your account instantly.
Withdraw with WebMoney:
- Click WebMoney in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency, enter your WebMoney account number, and specify the withdrawal amount in your trading account currency. You may also choose to enable the protection code, and set up batch days. Click Next.
Even if you have two accounts with WebMoney with the same WMID (WebMoney ID) you should use the account used for deposit while requesting a withdrawal. Exness does not allow withdrawal to wallets that were not used for deposit.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
You will receive the withdrawn funds within moments of completing the transaction.