Perfect Money is an electronic payment method very popular worldwide. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account absolutely free.
Here’s what you need to know about Perfect Money:
|Minimum deposit||USD 50|
|Maximum deposit||USD 100 000|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 2|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 100 000|
|Deposit processing fees||1.99%|
|Withdrawal processing fees||0.5% per transaction|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing time||Instant*|
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
- The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
- You need to have a fully verified Exness account in order to use this payment method.
Deposit with Perfect Money
- Go to the Deposit section of your Personal Area, and click Perfect Money.
- In the pop up window, select the trading account you would like to top up, select the deposit currency, and specify the amount you want to deposit, and click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Double-check all the data and click Confirm payment.
- You will be redirected to the Perfect Money website. Choose your desired payment method and complete the transfer.
Once you complete the transaction, funds will be credited to your Exness account instantly.
Withdraw with Perfect Money
- Click Perfect Money in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, select your withdrawal currency, enter your Perfect Money account number, and specify the withdrawal amount in your trading account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
Funds will be credited to your Perfect Money account in a few moments.
How do I withdraw if my Perfect Money account is blocked?
You will need to contact the Support team with sufficient proof that you are the account holder, and that your Perfect Money account has been blocked/removed. You will need to provide the following, at least:
- Your Perfect Money account number
- Invoice ID(s)
- Perfect Money account statements
If this satisfies the proof requirements, a manual withdrawal request can be fulfilled using available EPS payment systems; you may need to make a minimum deposit if you haven’t used the chosen EPS payment system.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.