Boleto is a payment method popular in Brazil for enabling customers to make payments in cash or bank transfers. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account absolutely commission free.
Here’s what you need to know about using Boleto in Brazil:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
|Maximum Deposit*||USD 9 650|
(with offline bank transfer)
(with offline bank transfer)
|USD 10 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time**||Average: up to 1 day
Maximum: up to 3 days
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: Instant***
Maximum: up to 2 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*This is a cumulative maximum deposit limit; even unsuccessful attempts count towards these limits until fully processed. In some cases the maximum deposit limit may appear as USD 3 000; please confirm this in your Personal Area.
**Please note that Boleto transactions are only credited once a day, around 5am (GMT-3) in the morning, from Tuesday to Saturday.
***The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds to a maximum of 24 hours without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with Boleto
- Select Boleto from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount, and select the currency, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented; click Confirm to continue.
- Enter your Natural Persons Register (CPF) number and click Pay to continue.
- You are redirected to a page with further instructions on how to complete your transaction.
- Once these instructions are complete, your deposit action is complete.
- Your deposit action is now complete and the funds should reflect in your chosen trading account soon.
Withdrawal with offline bank transfers
- Select Offline Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, choose your withdrawal currency and the withdrawal amount. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- On the next screen, please provide:
- Bank name
- ID document number
- Phone number
When done, click Confirm.
- You’ll be redirected to a service provider’s page where you are required to complete the form; once done click Clicar aqui para gerar instruçóes de pagamento.
- Log into your selected bank with your banking credentials, following the instructions presented to complete the withdrawal.
- Your withdrawal action is complete and the funds should reflect in your bank account soon.
Boleto payments support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the maximum processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.