Want to avoid currency conversion fees piling up? Well, transacting in your local currency means you won’t have to worry, and with the Boleto payment platform it’s easier than ever. Additionally, there is no commission when depositing into your Exness account with Boleto, and withdrawals are free of charge too.
Here’s what you need to know about using Boleto:
|Minimum Deposit||BRL 10|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 1|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||
Please note that when you use Boleto to make deposits, withdrawals have to be made by Bank Transfer to local banks.
Deposit via Boleto
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Boleto.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, which currency to deposit with, enter the deposit amount, and click Next.
- Review your transaction and click Confirm Payment to continue.
- Next, you will be asked to provide a valid “Natural Persons Register (CPF)”, complete the form, and click Pay.
- Finally you will be shown your payment voucher, which you can cover using whatever payment method you prefer.
You should receive the funds in your trading account within 24 hours.
Withdrawal via Bank Transfer
- Click Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm Withdrawal.
- On the next page you’ll need to provide: a valid Natural Persons Register (CPF), bank’s name, bank branch code, bank account number, and account type. Review your details and click Confirm.
Your withdrawal should be credited to you within 48 hours.
Haven’t received the funds? Get in touch with our friendly Support Team.