If you are making a withdrawal using a bank card, it is important to note that all deposits made in the last 90 days must be refunded back onto the card before proceeding to make a profit withdrawal.
As per Exness withdrawal rules, deposited funds and profit must be withdrawn separately; in a refund request and profit withdrawal processes respectively.
Refunds made must follow the payment system priority to optimize transaction times:
- Bank card refund
- Bitcoin refund
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to deposit and withdrawal ratios.
To understand this rule in-depth, you can read more about withdrawals with a bank card.
Partial refunds can be made at your convenience, which means funds deposited can be refunded in part until the total refund amount is met. Partial refunds are available in any region where using a bank card is available, but the total refund amount must be withdrawn before profit withdrawals can be processed. Our article on partial refund requests covers all you need to know.
Note: If partial refund requests are unavailable in your region, you would have to make a full refund request based on payment system priority rules before withdrawing profit.
Only once 90 days have passed (from the time of deposit), you will be able to withdraw any amount back onto your bank card.
How to request a refund
- Go to the Withdrawal area of your PA and select Bank card.
- Select Show my refunds.
- Choose the bank card to complete the refund.
- On the next page, fill in the form, including:
- Selecting the bank card as the payment method.
- Choose the trading account to refund from.
- Enter the amount to be refunded. (Note the refund requirements shown in your PA during this step)
Then click Continue.
- A transaction summary will be presented; click Confirm to continue.
- Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your Personal Area security type), then click Confirm.
- A message will confirm the refund request is complete.
Points to remember:
- To make a refund, choose from the list of deposits shown in the Personal Area (PA) for your convenience. This information is located in the Transaction History tab of the PA.
- Refund requests made within 24 hours of the deposit may take between 3-5 working days to process; when this happens your Transaction History will display that transaction as “Processing”.
- If your bank card expires, it is still possible to withdraw to the bank account linked to that bank card if a new card has been issued. However, if no new card is linked to the expired card’s bank account, you will need to contact Support for assistance with a manual withdrawal action.