Thus, MT5 account credentials can only be used for logging in to the desktop, mobile and web versions of the MT5 platform. Similarly, MT4 account credentials can also only be used on MT4 desktop, mobile and web platforms, and not on MT5.
Articles in this section
- How do I solve glitchy code or text appearing in MT4 when changing language?
- Can I run multiple trading terminal applications on my PC at the same time?
- How can I check my current leverage setting?
- What trading terminals can I use to trade?
- Can I have the same server for different types of trading accounts?
- Can I place a trailing stop order with a mobile terminal?
- Does my open position close when I log out of the terminal?
- How can I find my terminal login and server?
- Can I use my MT5 account ID to access MT4?
- Can I use Expert Advisors (EA) on mobile trading terminals?