No, there is no way to set a trailing stop in a mobile terminal. If you would like to make use of trailing stops, we suggest making use of a desktop terminal or even our own VPS servers, which can keep a trailing stop active even when your terminal is closed.
Articles in this section
- How do I solve glitchy code or text appearing in MT4 when changing language?
- Can I run multiple trading terminal applications on my PC at the same time?
- How can I check my current leverage setting?
- What trading terminals can I use to trade?
- Can I have the same server for different types of trading accounts?
- Can I place a trailing stop order with a mobile terminal?
- Does my open position close when I log out of the terminal?
- How can I find my terminal login and server?
- Can I use my MT5 account ID to access MT4?
- Can I use Expert Advisors (EA) on mobile trading terminals?