Transactions in Thailand are easier than ever with 2 QR-based methods of payment available; PromptPay and Thai QR payments. Both offer free deposits when transacting with your Exness account, and an easy to follow guide is presented below for your convenience.
Here’s what you need to know about using Thai QR Payments and PromptPay:
|Thai QR Payments||PromptPay|
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10||USD 17|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 58 000||USD 29 000|
|Minimum Withdrawal (via Online Banking Payment)||USD 1||USD 1|
|Maximum Withdrawal (via Online Banking Payment)||USD 10 000||USD 10 000|
|Deposit Processing Fees||Free||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||Instant||Instant|
|Up to||Up to 5 hours||Up to 5 hours|
|Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free||Free|
|Withdrawal Processing Time||Instant||Instant|
|Up to||Up to 1 day||Up to 1 day|
- The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
- Thai QR Payments and PromptPay are only available for deposits. Withdrawals can only be done with online banking payments in Thailand (see below).
Deposits with Thai QR Payments or PromptPay
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and click Thai QR Payments or PromptPay.
a. Both methods follow the same procedure outlined below.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, enter the deposit amount, and click Continue.
- Review your transaction and click Confirm to continue.
- Now in the Exness Payment Gateway page, scan the QR code with your mobile banking app, enter your PIN to continue.
- Details of the deposit will show up, click Review to continue.
- Finally, click Confirm to complete the deposit.
You’ll receive the funds in your trading account within 4 hours.
Withdrawals with online banking payment in Thailand
- Click Online banking payment in Thailand in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from and specify the withdrawal amount in your account currency. Click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm.
- On the next page you’ll need to choose your bank name and bank account number. Click Confirm to finalise the process.
Your withdrawal should be credited to you within 24 hours.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.