No, any positions open when you log out will remain active until you manually close them yourself. However a Stop Out can occur while you are not logged in and close your positions automatically.
Articles in this section
- How do I solve glitchy code or text appearing in MT4 when changing language?
- Can I run multiple trading terminal applications on my PC at the same time?
- How can I check my current leverage setting?
- What trading terminals can I use to trade?
- Can I have the same server for different types of trading accounts?
- Can I place a trailing stop order with a mobile terminal?
- Does my open position close when I log out of the terminal?
- How can I find my terminal login and server?
- Can I use my MT5 account ID to access MT4?
- Can I use Expert Advisors (EA) on mobile trading terminals?