Not receiving a verification code can be a frustrating barrier, so let’s look at a few considerations that may help solve this issue.
When registering an account
If you are not receiving a verification code by email during registration:
- Check your spam/trash folder.
- Try resending the code.
- Clear your browser’s cache/cookies, then try to register an account again.
- If you have a VPN service running, turn it off as it may cause latency issues or delay of the verification code.
- Finally if all else fails, try a different browser; for example, if you’re using Chrome, try Firefox or Edge.
When transacting in your Personal Area
If you are not receiving a verification code by email for trading account transactions:
- Confirm that your ST (Security Type) is Email by logging in to your PA and opening the Settings tab; your active security type is listed here. If it is set to Phone, this is why it has not been delivered to your registered email address.
- If the security type is set to Email in Settings, ensure that is the same address as the one you’re checking for your verification code.
- Once confirmed that it is the registered email address of your security type, kindly check your spam/bin area for the verification code.
- If this still does not work, try the resend code option and check again.
- Clear browser cookies/cache if you still don’t receive the verification code.
- If you have a VPN service running, turning it off may help if the issue is latency related.
- As a final troubleshooting solution, try using a different browser for the transaction just to see if this corrects the issue; if you’re using Chrome, try Firefox or Edge for example.
If the issue still persists, please do not hesitate to contact our Exness Support Team.