Transact with your trading accounts by using Binder to make offline bank transfers into your trading accounts. This payment method is free of processing fees and easy to use by following our detailed instructions below.
Here’s what you need to know about using offline banking in India:
|Minimum deposit||USD 100|
|Maximum deposit||USD 4 500|
|Minimum withdrawal||USD 1|
|Maximum withdrawal||USD 9 000|
|Deposit and withdrawal processing fees||Free|
|Deposit processing time||Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 2 days
|Withdrawal processing time||Average: Instant*
Maximum: up to 3 days
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within afew seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
Deposit with offline banking
- Select Offline Banking - NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI from the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, as well as the deposit amount (displayed as USD), then click Continue.
- On the next page, select one of the offers from the displayed list of payment service providers.
- You will be directed to a page with details required to execute the transaction within 20 minutes with the selected payment service provider. Once done, attach a valid and legible proof of payment to this form, then click I have paid to begin the processing time.
The proof of payment must display the exact same amount as entered in step 2 and include the transaction ID as a reference.
- The page will now display an estimated processing time which usually does not exceed 24 hours, completing the deposit action.
Withdrawal with offline banking
- Select Offline Banking - NEFT/ RTGS from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account you want to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount (displayed as INR), then click Continue.
- A summary of the transaction will be displayed. Enter the verification code sent to your phone or email, based on your chosen security type, then confirm the action.
- Complete the form shown, ensuring the details are your own personal bank details and do not belong to a 3rd party. Click Confirm to continue, once every required field is completed.
- Once the confirmation screen is presented, the dealer may take up to 72 hours to send the withdrawal amount to your account.
Offline banking support
If proof of payment is not uploaded within 20 minutes, a new request of the exact same amount must be made, then the existing proof of payment can be uploaded as the requirement for the new deposit request. If you need further assistance, you can contact Support.
Please contact Support after the processing time has passed. In order to ensure prompt service, have ready a bank statement, which must be dated from the day of the withdrawal to the day of the query. Withdrawal queries are answered within 24 hours of receiving this bank statement.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.