OXXO is a payment method popular in Mexico for making it possible to pay for online transactions in cash at easily accessible locations. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account absolutely commission free.
Here’s what you need to know about using OXXO:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 2|
USD 1 000 per transaction
USD 1 000 per day
USD 3 000 weekly and/or monthly
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 1|
USD 2 000 per transaction
USD 20 000 per day
USD 180 000 per month
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time
24 hours for deposit
Up to 48 hours per withdrawal
Deposit via OXXO:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose OXXO.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- Now you will need to choose your identity document type and number; either your 'Unique population registry code (CURP)' or 'Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)' documents are permitted as a valid identity document. Click Pay to confirm.
- Finally you will be redirected to a page where a voucher is generated. To complete the payment, you can print and present this voucher in any OXXO store in the country. You can also simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or present the 30-digit number that appears below the barcode.
Withdrawal via Bank Transfer
Please note that OXXO does not offer withdrawals, but they can be made by Bank Transfer:
- Click Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- Now you will need to provide your identity document type and number; either your 'Unique population registry code (CURP)' or 'Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)' documents are permitted. You will also need to choose your bank, account number and account type (if necessary). Once done, click Confirm to continue.
- You will see a summary of the transaction.
Congratulations, your funds should reflect within 48 hours.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.