OXXO is a payment method popular in Mexico for making it possible to pay for online transactions in cash at easily accessible locations. You can use this payment method to top up your Exness account absolutely commission free.
Note: If this payment method is currently not available, please choose from other available payment methods in your Personal Area (PA).
Here’s what you need to know about using OXXO:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 10|
USD 470 per transaction and/or daily
USD 3 000 weekly and/or monthly
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 10|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 4 000|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit Processing Time||
Average: up to 2 days
Maximum: up to 3 days
|Withdrawal Processing Time||
Average: up to 1 hour
Maximum: up to 3 hours
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise.
Deposit via OXXO:
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose OXXO.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- Now you will need to choose your identity document type and number; either your 'Unique population registry code (CURP)' or 'Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)' documents are permitted as a valid identity document. Click Pay to confirm.
- Finally you will be redirected to a page where a voucher is generated. To complete the payment, you can print and present this voucher in any OXXO store in the country. You can also simply show the voucher on your mobile phone or present the 30-digit number that appears below the barcode.
Withdrawal via Bank Transfer
Please note that OXXO does not offer withdrawals, but they can be made by Bank Transfer:
- Click Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- Now you will need to choose your account type and account number. Once done, click Confirm to continue.
- You will see a summary of the transaction.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.