It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with SPEI. SPEI is a Mexican interbanking electronic payment system (EPS), developed by Banco de México; it generates vouchers which can be paid through a user’s internet banking account. There’s no commission when depositing into your Exness account with this exciting payment service, while withdrawals are free of charge too.
Here’s what you need to know about using SPEI:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 2|
USD 1 000 per transaction and/or daily
USD 3 000 per week and/or month
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 1|
USD 2 000 per transaction
USD 2 000 per day
USD 180 000 per month
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||
Up to 24 hours per deposit
Up to 48 hours per withdrawal
Deposit via SPEI
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose SPEI.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; simply click Confirm Payment if you are happy to continue.
- Now you will need to choose your identity document type and number; either your 'Unique population registry code (CURP)' or 'Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)' documents are permitted as a valid identity document. Click Pay to confirm.
- Finally a page where a voucher is generated with the payment information will let you complete the payment through online banking.
Withdrawal via Bank Transfer
Please note that SPEI does not offer withdrawals, but they can be made by Bank Transfer:
- Click Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- Now you will need to provide your identity document type and number; either your 'Unique population registry code (CURP)' or 'Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC)' documents are permitted. You will also need to choose your bank, account number and account type (if necessary). Once done, click Confirm to continue.
- A final summary of the withdrawal will be presented to you; congratulations, your funds should reflect within 48 hours.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.