The steps needed depends on which type of password you want to recover:
Personal Area Password:
This is the password used to log into your Personal Area.
- Visit exness.com and click Sign In.
- Select I forgot my password.
- Enter the email address used to register with Exness, tick I’m not a robot, and click Continue.
- Depending on your security type, you will be sent a verification code to enter in this next step. Click Confirm.
- Your new password is now set; you only need to use it when logging in to finish.
This is the password used to log into a terminal with a specific trading account.
- Log in to your Personal Area, and click the cog icon (dropdown menu) on any trading account in My Accounts, then select Change Trading Password.
- Enter the new password, following the rules detailed beneath the pop-up window, then click Change Password.
- Depending on your security type, you will be sent a 6-digit verification code to enter in this next step, though this will not be necessary for a Demo account. Click Confirm once done.
- You will receive notification that this password has been successfully changed.
This password allows limited access to a trading account to a third party, with all trading disabled.
- Log in to your Personal Area, and click the cog icon (dropdown menu) on any trading account in My Accounts, then select Set read-only access.
- Set a password, following the rules detailed, and ensure it is not the same as your trading password or it will fail. Click Confirm when complete
- A summary including the server, login, and read-only access password will be displayed. You can click Copy credentials to save these to your clipboard.
- Your read-only access password has now been changed.
Phone Password (Secret Word):
This is your secret word, used to verify your identity on our Support channels; via Live Chat or telephonically.
Your secret word, set when you first registered, cannot be changed so keep it safe. This is to protect our clients from identity fraud; if you have lost your secret word, contact Support via Live Chat for further assistance.
I’ve entered my 6-digit verification code incorrectly too many times, and I’m locked out now.
Not to worry, you will be temporarily locked out but you may try to complete this action again in 24 hours. If you would like to try again sooner, clearing your cache and cookies may help but do note this is not guaranteed to work.