The steps needed depends on which type of password you want to recover:
Personal Area Password
This is the password used to log into your Personal Area.
- Visit exness.com and click Sign In.
- Select I forgot my password.
- Enter the email address used to register with Exness, tick I’m not a robot, and click Continue.
Note: You may be required to complete a captcha to continue; entering an incorrect captcha multiple times can result in the reset password page being frozen for 24 hours.
- Depending on your security type, you will be sent a verification code to enter in this next step. Click Confirm.
- Create a new password, following the requirements of a valid password.
- Your new password is now set; you only need to use it when logging in to finish.
This is the password used to log into a terminal with a specific trading account.
- Log in to your Personal Area, and click the gear icon (dropdown menu) on any trading account in My Accounts, then select Change trading password.
- Enter the new password, following the rules detailed beneath the pop-up window, then click Change Password.
- Depending on your security type, you will be sent a 6-digit verification code to enter in this next step, though this will not be necessary for a Demo account. Click Confirm once done.
- You will receive notification that this password has been successfully changed.
This password allows limited access to a trading account to a third party, with all trading disabled.
- Log in to your Personal Area, and click the gear icon (dropdown menu) on any trading account in My Accounts, then select Set read-only access.
- Set a unique password, following the on-screen password requirements detailed; if set the same as your trading password, it will fail. Click Confirm when completed.
- Your read-only access password has now been changed.
When contacting Support for a password reset, you will be asked for your support PIN, which is a unique alphanumeric combination used to verify the account owner.
Your support PIN is automatically generated for your Exness account and provided to you the first time you contact Support. The support PIN cannot be changed, so keep it safe. This is to protect our clients from identity theft; if you have forgotten your support PIN, please contact Support by Live Chat for assistance.
If you enter the 6-digit verification code incorrectly too many times, you may become locked out of the account. In this case, you will need to wait 24 hours before you can retry. If you would like to try again sooner, you may clear your cache and cookies to see if it allows this but it is not guaranteed to work.