Withdrawing funds with Exness is super simple, all you need is access to your Personal Area, your payment system accounts, and also your currently set security type (Email/SMS).
Here is a detailed guide:
- Log in to your Personal Area.
- Click on the ‘Withdrawal’ tab.
- Select the payment method you choose to use.
Note that it is preferable to use the payment method used for making deposits to avoid withdrawal requests from getting rejected.
- Fill in details like the account number, payment method details, and the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Confirm the transaction by entering the verification code sent to your security type (Email/SMS).
That’s it. Your funds will be credited to your payment account within the stipulated time. To learn about the lead time for a certain payment system, check this section.
Things to remember:
- The payment system you are withdrawing funds to should be the same as the one used for deposits. If you do not have access to the payment system, contact our Support Team with the necessary proof.
- The payment system used should be in your name, the account holder.
- The withdrawal amount entered is always in the account currency.
- Although we do not have any limitations from Exness’s side, there may be minimum/maximum withdrawal limits on the payment system side.
- Withdrawals can also be performed from the Exness Trader application by tapping on ‘Withdraw’.