Nationals* and residents** of the USA, American Samoa, Baker Island, Guam, Howland Island, Kingman Reef, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, Midway Islands, Wake Island, Palmyra Atoll, Jarvis Island, Johnston Atoll, Navassa Island, Martinique, U.S. Virgin Islands, and the United States Minor Outlying Islands are not accepted as clients by Exness.
Additionally, Exness does not accept clients who are residents** of:
- North America: Canada, Curaçao, Cuba, Sint Maarten
- South America: Falkland Islands, Uruguay
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Vanuatu
- Asia: North Korea, Malaysia, Singapore
- Europe: Åland Islands, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Ireland, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Africa: Seychelles, Sudan, South Sudan, Réunion
- Middle East: Iraq, Iran, Israel, Syria, Yemen, Palestinian Territory
We accept nationals* who are residents** of countries where we accept clients.
*A national is someone that belongs to a nationality by passport (for example, a person is considered to be Malaysian national if he or she has a Malaysian passport).
**A resident is someone that resides in a country, and is not necessarily a national of this country. For example, if you come from Thailand and now legally live and work in Malaysia, you are a Malaysian resident.