Demo accounts are great for practice and to get you up to speed before you venture into real trading. Here is a short guide on how to create a demo account in your Personal Area.
When you register a Personal Area, you are automatically given a demo account with USD 10,000 virtual currency.
To create an additional demo account:
- Login to your Personal Area.
- Click Open Extra Account.
- You will be presented with all the options of accounts available. Click Try Demo under whichever account you wish to try out.
- On the next page you can choose if you want the demo account for MT4 or MT5.
- Set up the leverage, account currency, starting balance, account nickname and a trading password.
- Click Create an account.
Note that demo accounts are unavailable for Standard Cent accounts. It is also not possible to create demo accounts if registering on the Exness Trader mobile application.
To know more about the differences between real and demo accounts, check out this article.