Funding your Exness account with offline bank transfers in Cambodia is simple, convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission when depositing or withdrawing.
Here’s what you need to know about using offline bank transfers in Cambodia:
|Minimum Deposit||KHR 100,000 per transaction|
|Maximum Deposit||KHR 60,000,000 per transaction|
|Minimum Withdrawal||KHR 100,000 per transaction|
|Maximum Withdrawal||KHR 60,000,000 per transaction|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||Instant (Up to 24 hours)|
Deposit via Offline Bank Transfer
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Offline Bank Transfer.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; check the details and click Confirm Payment.
- You will now be redirected to a page with details necessary to complete the transfer. Copy the details and transfer the exact sum to ABA bank account.
- Make sure you enter the Reference ID in the transaction comment while completing the transfer.
Withdrawal via Offline Bank Transfer
- Select Offline Bank Transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- On the page you are redirected to, enter your ABA Bank account name and account number. Click Confirm.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.