It’s easier than ever to fund your Exness account with online banking payments in the Philippines. Online banking payments are convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission when depositing or withdrawing from your Exness account.
Here’s what you need to know about using online bank transfers in the Philippines:
|Minimum Deposit||PHP 2500 (USD 50) per transaction|
|Maximum Deposit||PHP 140,000 (USD 2,500) per transaction|
|Minimum Withdrawal||PHP 5,000 (USD 97) per transaction|
|Maximum Withdrawal||PHP 140,000 (USD 2,500) per transaction|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Fees||Free|
|Deposit and Withdrawal Processing Time||2-6 hours|
|Banks available for deposit and withdrawal||
Deposit via Online Bank Transfer
- Go to the Deposit section in your Personal Area, and choose Online bank transfer.
- Select the trading account you would like to top up, the currency, as well as the deposit amount, then click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be presented to you; check the details and click Confirm Payment.
- You will now be redirected to a page with details of your transaction. Click Pay Now.
- On Dragonpay’s page you will need to select the bank from the ones available, check the box to agree to the terms and conditions and click Select.
- You will be presented with a reference number and other details required to complete the deposit. You may also choose to send these instructions to your email.
- Log in to your bank’s site and complete the bank transfer through dragonpay using these details.
Withdrawal via Online Bank Transfer
- Select Online banking transfer from the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Select the trading account you would like to withdraw funds from, the chosen currency of withdrawal, and the withdrawal amount. Click Next.
- A summary of the transaction will be shown. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS depending on your Personal Area security type. Click Confirm withdrawal.
- You will now be redirected to a page where you will need to select the bank and enter your bank account number. Click Confirm.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.