Transact with your Exness trading account by using online bank transfers in the Philippines. Online banking payments are convenient and secure, plus there’s no commission when making withdrawals.
Note: if this payment method is not available, please select another available payment method in your Personal Area.
Here’s what you need to know about using online bank transfers in the Philippines:
|Minimum Deposit||USD 50|
|Maximum Deposit||USD 16 000|
|Minimum Withdrawal||USD 50|
|Maximum Withdrawal||USD 2 450|
|Deposit Fees||PHP 10-25|
|Deposit Processing Time||
Maximum: up to 5 hours
|Withdrawal processing time||
Average: up to 1 day
Maximum: up to 1 day
Note: The limits specified above are per transaction unless mentioned otherwise. Please refer to your Personal Area for the most up to date information.
*The term “instant” indicates that a transaction will be carried out within a few seconds without manual processing by our financial department specialists.
- Different account types have different initial deposit limits (for Professional accounts it starts at USD 200). We suggest you read in detail about making your first deposit before getting started.
Deposit with online bank transfers
- Select Online Bank Transfer in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account for deposit and enter the deposit amount, then click Continue.
- Now a transaction summary is presented, and you can click Confirm to continue.
- Select your bank from the list provided, and click Pay.
- You will be redirected to your bank and must follow the on-screen instructions to complete the deposit.
Withdraw with online bank transfers
Note: when using this payment method to withdraw for the first time, you will need to contact Support to submit a bank statement which displays the same name registered as the Exness account holder as the bank account holder. You can read more about payment account verification in the linked article.
- Select Online Bank Transfer in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area.
- Choose the trading account to withdraw from and enter the withdrawal amount in the shown currency, then click Continue.
- A transaction summary is presented. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your security type), then click Confirm.
- Select your bank from the list provided, enter your account number, account name, and click Confirm.
- You will now be redirected to a confirmation page, completing the withdrawal action.
Online bank transfers support
If your transactions do not reflect in your trading account within the maximum processing time, please contact Support with the details of your deposit or withdrawal handy; providing proof of payment or bank statements with your name, the amount and any additional particulars will increase our ability to assist you.
If you would like to know more about payments in general, read our article for everything you need to know.