- Reasons why unlimited leverage is blocked on Real accounts
- Is Unlimited Leverage available on Demo accounts?
Note: For clients registered with our Kenyan entity, the maximum available leverage is 1:400. Hence, unlimited leverage is not applicable.
Reasons why unlimited leverage is blocked on Real accounts
If the eligibility requirements for unlimited leverage are not met, you will not be able to activate it on your account. The option will appear grayed out.
Unlimited leverage may be blocked due to one or more of the following reasons:
- The equity on the real account (MT4/MT5) is more than USD 1 000.
- The number of closed transactions is less than 10 (excluding pending orders).
- The total trade volume for closed orders is less than 5 lots (500 cent lots) across all Real accounts in your Personal Area.
The requirements which have not yet been fulfilled will be displayed on the screen for your convenience. Ensure that these requirements are met before you can set your leverage to unlimited from the Personal Area.
Is unlimited leverage available on Demo accounts?
In order to get unlimited leverage on a Demo account, you must set your equity to any number less than USD 1 000 (equity amount of USD 999.99 or less). Once you do that, you will be able to choose unlimited leverage during leverage selection.
Follow this link for a more in-depth look at Leverage.